Puro Sound Lab BT2200 Wireless Headphone Review: Is This the Right Headphone for Your Kid? Because you are going to buy headphones for your child, you can’t just pick out the very first model that you see. It’s one of the most exciting gifts that you could ever give to your children. Let’s take a look on one of the greatest headphones specifically designed for children.
If you are passionate about gaming, and can’t accept anything less than perfect, afterglow wireless headsets might just be what you are looking for. While you can find several accessories to fantasize the gaming experience the real fun comes with a sonic sound quality that has the ability to engross you completely inside the game. Afterglow wireless headsets have a universal compatibility mode that allows you to sink it with Xbox 360, Play-station 3, Wii U, desktops and mobile phones. This is a console device fabricated by Avnera Wireless Solution, a company known for its high definition wireless audio connectivity and high-tech audio devices. The afterglow wireless headset was released on October 8, 2012, and still remains the top choice among the gamers. The key reason is its features and lightweight. It’s a bit on the heavier side at one pounds, compared to some of its competitors, but you wouldn’t mind given the comfort on offer.
The Top Features To Look ForSome of the features that uniquely differentiate afterglow wireless headset from others include:
• Fabrication:The afterglow wireless headset has a beautiful, artistic and an inventive design with a blue color complimenting the same. The speakers are made up of 50mm Neodymium that rest at an angle on the inner cavity to provide an overwhelming joy of crisp, crystal clear sound. The fabrication of this device is completely based on providing audio depth, crystal clear and robust sound.
• Sound quality:Since the device works in three digital audio modes, it gets adapted as per your mood. The pure audio mode facilitates raw audio features. The bass boost mode indulges you in the game completely by increasing the low ends and bringing extra life to your visuals by effective, robust sound. The immersive mode uses a three-dimensional algorithm that blurs the line between virtual reality and the reality. It provides an expanded and a prolific sonic-space to you.
• Battery life:Most of the gaming accessories have a drawback that although they provide a great gaming experience, they consume a lot of power resulting in low battery life. This device uses lithium polymer battery and the company claims that it can provide ten hours of contiguous active gaming once the device is fully charged. This is the greatest merit of afterglow wireless headset.
• Audio modes:The sound quality of afterglow is darn good and can be enjoyed in three digital audio modes. These are pure audio, bass boot and the immersive audio. This boosts up the gaming experience to another height. The device lacks Dolby capabilities but manages to deliver a crusty sound with exact proportions required, neither too muddy nor too powering.
• Damn comfortable:Unlike other gaming accessories are worn on head and ears that cause intense pain, this is damn comfortable. It has a dual suspension headband that adjusts automatically to your head and feels like it’s designed just for your head. It adapts so perfectly. The inner linings of the speakers are made up of polyurethane leather that is ultra-soft and doesn’t cause pain if you’re indulged in prolong gaming session. The device is designed keeping your ear’s nomenclature in mind. So, it has to be perfect.
• Incorporation of LEDs:The incorporation of LED in the device has made it much easier and stylish. Each action or variation in the light connotes something. The LED at the tip of the microphone indicates the mute status or audio of the headset. If the same LED changes its colors constantly, it connotes that it’s ransacking a transmitter. A blue color means you are in the pure audio mode, red color means you are in the bass boost mode and the green color indicates the immersive mode. This makes it really interactive and smart.
• Charging capabilities:Sadly, there is no provision to check the percentage of charging in the device. However, the device starts blinking and peeping once a minute when the battery life comes down to around ten minutes. The transmitter comes already paired with the device. So, you don’t have to struggle for the same. Also, the range of the transmitter is good enough to cover your complete home. So, you can enjoy the music or audio by being at any corner of the house. The interferences and audio drops are unable to hinder the strong wireless signals between the device and the transmitter. Also, if the device is about to discharge, you can still use it and keep it charging as a ten feet long charging cable comes along with the device.
What Isn’t As Great?
- Although the design of afterglow wireless headset is made as per your ear’s dimensions and requirements, prolonged wearing of the same can lead to ear fatigue.
- While the device is great in its appearance, style and look but it might seem absurd wearing it on the streets as it’s incorporated with LEDs and may resound quite absurd to others.
Should You Go For It?With a good range, LED’s and a great sound quality, you wouldn’t go wrong with this one. The device also has a voice overlay to facilitate an effective and crystal clear communication. Sure, you may miss checking out how much juice is remaining, but the good battery life means that you wouldn’t have to think of it as much. This device is worth every penny you pay for it.
Ever since the first computer was created in the 1936-1938 period, the world of technology has produced some impressive inventions like laptops and tablets aimed at making life even much better. The current millennial generation has been one of the most exposed and advantaged generation when it comes to usage and knowledge on laptops and tablets. A good example is an initiative by the majority of schools to adopt the portable versions of technology like laptops and tablets in school work studying, research, and communication. Current jobs require access to clients and communication through e, mail or taking media records through the camera and uploading them online to social media. On the other hand laptops and tablets act as alternatives to toys by available computer games, newspaper through easily accessible e-books among others. The increase in international internet connectivity has led to an increase in demand for electronic devices hence the emergence of different manufacture brands each claiming that their product is the best you can get. Before purchasing, you should ask yourself, what is the difference between a tablet and a laptop? This will enable you to make an effective and informed decision on the device that best suits your personal, professional, or social needs.
Size and WeightDespite both a tablet and a laptop being much more portable than a desktop computer, the size difference is one of the easiest features to differentiate through observation. Just as the name “Lap” in laptop means, its bigger size allows its usage through easy placement on one’s lap. On the other hand, a tablet is defined as a writing pad hence tablet computers are smaller resembling the size of a notepad. Laptops weigh much heavier compared to Tablets. This factor is also highly dependent on the type of brand and technological development with time. Newer versions of both tend to be lighter and smaller compared to older versions. Generally, laptops weights surpass the 2 pounds limit while tablet weighs less than 2 pounds. Laptop extra hardware makes it larger and heavier. Laptops screen display size range to a maximum of 17 inches enabling effective display. Tablets screen display sizes range to a maximum of about 10 inches that is also effective in consideration to its size.
Input and Display ProcessesUnlike tablets that apply inn build virtual keyboard software for input, laptops have properly defined physical keyboard/hardware for data input and a mouse for simplified navigation. The laptop keyboard is bigger for effective typing and identification of numerals and alphabets. Some tablet requires usage of a digital pen to easily navigate the virtual keyboard which is quite smaller and requires screen touching options to change from numerals to alphabets. With production of improved versions continuing, some laptops and tablets can apply the use of cordless keyboards and mouse through Bluetooth enabled applications and software.
Performance PowerBoth laptop and tablet performance is dependent on the type of work it been used for. But in general, given to their larger adjustable capacity of RAM and computing power, laptops processor can handle numerous multitasks at a go at a much better speed compared to tablets. Laptops operate with much complex software that can withstand large files under very high resolutions. Tablets can also withstand this but might take much longer. A good example, in photo editing functions both, can operate under equal processing power, but when it comes to video editing, laptops will be much faster than tablets.
Battery LifeWith both laptop and tablet having rechargeable batteries, a fully charged tablet will last much more compared to a fully charged laptop. Due to the complex and extra hardware and software features and extensions that a laptop possesses, most energy will be used even when the laptop is idle (on but not being used).
Running SoftwareLaptops and tablets run under different versions of the software. Both could be using the same name of a software but with the difference in versions hence capabilities. A good example is Windows software that is majorly used in laptops while tablets use the IOS and Android operating systems. The type of software also determines the specific types of applications that the device can use.
Storage CapacityTablets majorly apply the usage of easily portable memory cards. The memory cards vary in storage and use little power hence enhancing storage. The available memory cards maximum limit is 128 GB hence limiting the data one can store n their tablet. On the other hand, laptops have larger storage capacity. Through the application of adjustable drives, one can store lots of data in a single terabyte laptop hard drive.
Booting TimeGenerally, tablets are faster at their booting time compared to laptops which require the closing of the many software before booting. New versions of laptops tend to take even smaller time in booting compared to the older versions.
AccessoriesLaptops are strategically built to support compatibility with other accessories that include media devices through High Definition Multimedia Interface AND Universal Serial Bus cables AMONG OTHERS. On the other hands, tablets can support other accessories but fewer when compared to laptops. Depending on the brand and features, some tablets can support more accessories than others. Keyboard and printers are common accessories supported by tablets.
Touch screen optionsTablets are basically meant for touchscreen functions. Some laptops also possess this feature that can be used in the absence of a physical keyboard.
PricingPricing is highly dependent on ones special needs compared to the most suitable tablet or laptop. Some tablet brands sell at equal costs to laptops and vice versa. It is advisable to consider which of the two devices will absolutely make your life much easier and count it as an investment. To sum it up, the difference between a tablet and a laptop are majorly based on features and limitations. These differences include Size and weight, input and display processes, performance power, battery life, type of running software, storage capacity, booting time, accessories, touchscreen options, and last but not least pricing. One should consider their current and future needs and wants and consciously compare the differences between a laptop and a tablet in order to purchase the most suitable device.
12Page 1 of 2